Holding a high position often involves an elaborated and solitary work.
A manager is paid with a view to finding objective and scientifically
proved solutions in all fields, to taking quick decisions, and to knowing
more than others. However, a manager remains an individual, with his/her
strong points, but also his/her weaknesses. Therefore, his/her main problem
will be to fulfil his/her job using strengths and weaknesses.
Though, how could a manager, just promoted ‘manager’, be
trusted to make appropriate decisions quickly?
A top manager, worthy for this position, will be aware of his/her weaknesses
and will approach professionals, who will help him to overcome and fulfil
his job efficiently. To accomplish it, he/she will need models together
with simple and performing working methods.
4Result has developed a special management model, allowing each manager
(beginner or not) to identify his/her responsibilities quickly, and rise
to the new challenges successfully.
4Result’s Professional Team is experienced in this business model;
it makes us ideal trainers in this matter.
4Result have already achieved several experiences with success, notably
in the following management fields:
· Methodical use of the strategy Plan Do Check Act by the manager
in order to achieve results
· Leadership skills
· Change management: Introduction and support
· People management or how to achieve results WITH your co-workers
· Team building
· Strategic management: from the mission and vision, to the implementation;
to draw up and follow-up a business plan, a balanced score card, etc…
· Time & priority management: Effective time management and
planning of a team
· Financial management: making a decision based on figures
· Self-management to the attention of managers
· Individual coaching of managers
· Leading and coaching, applications
· Knowing my own style, being able to adapt myself to different
types of persons in my team (different social profiles, different typologies)
Training programmes can be adapted and designed at the same time for teams,
field managers, middle management and top management.